Placenta Encapsulation Package
Your healing journey includes:
(1) sun-screened glass jar full of 70-100 placenta capsules
(1) 2 oz. sun-screened glass vial of placenta tincture
(1) An umbilical cord keepsake which can be used as a reusable teething ring
Detailed instructions of use and benefits
payment will not be accepted until after initial phone consultation
The Tree Of Life:
The placenta is the only organ that develops during adulthood and its primary function is to protect and nourish the baby as it grows inside of you. Each baby gets their own placenta. Cool right? This amazing organ develops the moment that the egg enters the womb, growing at the place of entrance by the sperm. It is large, thick and round and when examined resembles a tree of life.
The most important nutrients found in rich supply in the placenta include:
- Stem Cells and Growth Factors
- Iron – essential for oxygen absorption in the cells
- Vitamins B6 – aids in the making of antibodies
- Vitamin E – for healing damaged skin cells
- Oxytocin hormone – the naturally occurring "love drug" essential for facilitating birth and breastfeeding and warm + fuzzy feelings :-)
- Corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) – responsible for reducing stress levels
- Cytokins – Fibroblasts that trigger cell metabolism healing and replacing damaged cells and tissue
Placenta encapsulation is a practice that dates back centuries in the Chinese Medicine tradition. It is completely safe and carries with it so many gifts for you and your baby. Many cultures such as the Navajo, Igbo of Nigeria, the Maori, and the Quecha people of Bolivia honor the placenta as a vital life giving force that is sacred.
Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation:
- Restoration of iron levels in the blood
- Increase in milk production
- Increased energy
- Increased release of the hormone oxytocin, which helps the uterus return to normal size and encourages bonding with the infant
- Increase in CRH, a stress-reducing hormone
- Decrease in postpartum depression levels
No matter where you are in the country. We can make arrangements to receive your placenta and return it back to you in the form of wellness supplements. Enjoy the benefits of your placenta today! Please fill out the form below for a free 30 minute phone consultation.
If our intentions & offerings resonate, take the next step
Let's flourish together
The Life Line:
The umbilical cord connects your baby to their placenta and is made up of one vein that carries blood rich in oxygen and nutrients from you to your baby and two arteries that return deoxygenated blood and waste products, such as carbon dioxide, from your baby back to the placenta.